Friday, February 5, 2010

Today was a good day. Work went pretty well. I'm actually starting to get use to our new manager. He seems ok. Strictly by the book, but nothing wrong with that. I came home and just rested for a bit before heading out to Bar 35 to have a few New Castles with some kick ass friends.

Jamie actually stopped by for a bit. It was nice to chat and catch up with her. We talked for a while before she had to go. I really miss hanging out with her. She's pretty rad.

I try really hard to keep myself busy. Workout, read, do whatever it takes to take my mind off of her. But, honestly, it's impossible. Everything I do, everything I see, just triggers something in my head and it always comes back to her. I fkn miss everything about her. I want to be better! =/

Don't ask my why I listen to this crap. Shoot me now!

1 comment:

flavafoyosoul said...

its okay. taylor swift is one of my guilty pleasures. smh.

its gonna be ok man. give it some time. stay busy. everythings gonnna be alright.

have a great weekend!