Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Failblog

The downward spiral in my life has begun. Or maybe it has ended because I feel that I have hit rock bottom. Things just doesn't seem to get any better. I can think of a million cliches that fit the bill, but I won't go there. I really don't know where to go from here. It seems as if every path I have taken was never the right one. I'm not out of ideas, but I don't want to set myself up for failure. It's been happening way too often and it fucking hurts. Seriously, more than you could imagine. I pray every day that things would get better, and well... It hasn't! I know He has plans for me, but why must I go through such hardship? Why can't I be one of the lucky ones and have it easy? This is some fkn hard shit to deal with.

Acceptance - So Contagious

1 comment:

Ambassador said...

I cannot say anything to make u feel the power of awesomeness.. but you are a lucky guy.. you got lots of friends and family, keep that in mind.