After a little bit of contemplation, I've decided to return to the night shift. The morning shift has its perks. I'm done with work at 1:15pm and I have the rest of the day to do shit, but..... hearing the alarm go off at 3:30am is not my idea of fun. Especially on the Monday after Superbowl Sunday. The night shift gives me an extra $1.25/hr or $200/mon.... that's if I make my hours though. Techs have been leaving as early as 8pm when their shift ends at 930pm!!! Maybe I'll just go in a tad bit early like I use to. I doubt the new boss will say anything. =p
Lord knows I could use the extra cash flow. Especially with project 4runner in full swing. Getting rid of the Scion isn't gonna be easy, but I pray I can get rid of it. As soon as I get the 4runner in good running condition, then I'll work on selling the box. I'm hoping all it needs is a fuel pump. *fingers crossed*
1 comment:
I like ride this fuckah someday hopefully get passenger seat. If not I can bring my wash bucket.
Post a Comment