Today was filled with all kinds of fun.
Kai had his 1st basketball game. He did well, but he still has so much more to learn. Everything I taught him went out the door as soon as the game started! DOH! Oh well. Next time. Then there was the TFO Show N Shine. It was ok. There was nothing really jaw dropping. I've pretty much seen all the cars and nobody came out with anything new. I was just happy to see the usuals and meet some new people. =)
Then there was the game at the Manzano house. Walked in and didn't expect to see her there. Oh well. I felt she wasn't happy that I was there. Whatever. I should have went home, but I stayed anyway. It turned out to be a great time. These friends are great.
Happy Sunday!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment