Friday, March 12, 2010

Car Shoot!

Jeff the Chef asked me to shoot his MK1 before he gives it to his brother (yeah wtf was he thingking). It turned out to be a fkn awesome time. I was able to gather up some OG VW heads for a late night get together. Me, Jeff, Rob, JayB, and Herman. Too bad BKosty and Uncle Troy couldn't be there.

Due to bad weather, I was forced to keep the shoot in Kailua. So, we went to Kailua Long's parking lot. bwahaha. I was a bit skeptical at first, but the lighting wasn't bad. Empty parking lot, decent lighting, and green walls, made for a good shoot for the MK1. We started around 10:30pm-ish and didn't get out of there until almost 2. Good times! On with the pics.

IMG_4019-Edit
IMG_4086-Edit
IMG_4005-Edit
IMG_4029-Edit

Herman's shoot is this Sunday. Praying for good weather. We had to cancel last week! =(

IMG_4076-Edit

I have a couple more people on the Vortex that want me to shoot their cars also. We'll see where this goes! =)

All Mixed Up - 311

No comments: