Sunday, June 14, 2009

F*ck My Life v2.0

I got the news yesterday. And it wasn't good news. I didn't get into the Respiratory program at KCC. 35 applied and they took in 16. I was #19 thanks to the 2 "C" grades. Should I hang myself now or later? David Carradine style! haha. ok bad joke. My life is just put on hold for a while. It really sucks. I had fucking plans. Big fucking plans. And it's put on hold. Where do I go from here?

Options.
#1) Retake classes and apply at KCC next year.
#2) Retake classes and apply at schools in the mainland.

I'm currently looking at option #2. Maybe it will be better for me. Maybe I need to get away. Maybe I should move somewhere NOT in the west coast. I'll fkn move to Maine. Boise. Idunno. Somewhere different. haha. On the down side.. where the fuck would I live. WA and Las Vegas, I have family.

Trying to stay positive is hard. It's something I have to do, but not today. I'll just sulk in my room. Tomorrow is a new day.

"Fuck the naysayers cuz they don't mean a thing!" - 311

2 comments:

gailey said...

i feel you cuz! i totally feel you! still trying to get my shit together and as positive as i may try to be... it is hard.

i think option #2 would be nice! either way, try to stay close to the West side.. only cuz you got fam to keep you sane & tickets to hawaii would be expensive flying from the east!

Rabbit4Karot said...

Wassup Kev, I got linked to your blog through Brandon's blog that got linked by Jeff. Wow is that a run on sentence? Anyway, I wanted to comment on your RT situation. My wife went back to school for nursing at Apollo Collge here in Vegas, it's a private school that also has an RT program. I know two people that finished there and they say nothing but good things about the school. It's a bit much on the cost of tuition, but I have this saying, "If you think education is expensive, try ignorance!" That saying was given to me by my Auntie while I was going to school many moons ago and I will never forget it! So hang in there!