Thursday, April 9, 2009

F*ck My Life...

Ahhhhh.... school is killing me. I always thought school was suppose to make you smart. Well, why the fuck do I feel so dumb? I can't seem to remember any of the shit I study. I have 1 more month until finals and then I get to send in my app for Nursing and Respiratory. I need a good grade this semester. If I don't, then I'm screwed.

I decided to cut my hours from work again. I'm back down to 24 a week. Maybe more if I can. That means 2 things. More time studying and no fuckin money again. All this before my vacation! FUCK MY LIFE! I really don't know how people do it. Work, school, and have a life? Impossible. Other than myself, I have people counting on me to finish school. Waiting patiently... or not. FUUCKKK!!!!

http://www.fmylife.com/

1 comment:

Ambassador said...

hahaha thats a funny site.
as for your situation .... sorry I cant bet you a 12pk to see who gets the A's this semester maybe next time.
No worries brah!