Friday, October 3, 2008

Craigs

Why does craigslist have to be filled with a bunch of fkn scammers? No matter what you try to sell, people try to take your fkn money. Jesus H. Christ, how many stupid people are there? I've tried selling a few items on CL and 75% of the people that email me are fkn scammers! Serously, if people actually fall for this shit, I feel sorry for them. I mean, yeah, they mention PayPal, UPS, Money Orders, and all that Jazz, but I'm not going to fall for that shit. All this crap has made me weary of shipping stuff that I sell. I had so many offers (which seemed legit) from people asking if I'm willing to ship, but with all this crap going on, I say, "NO!!", just to prevent all this shit. I rather take my chances, meet up with the person, alone, and take money in hand. Another thing with CL are the bunch of damn lowballin douche bags. Seriously, if I'm asking $500 OBO, don't try to offer me $200. Who do these people think I am? Or who the hell do they think they are? And if they do offer you the amount you are looking for, 90% of the time, buyer flakes and backs out. "Damn it Beavis!", if you didn't want the item in the first place, why are you going to waste my time? There were other people that was interested in buying my crap!

On antoher note, Dexter on showtime is my new favorite show!

1 comment:

Ambassador said...

Im wondering what you are selling. I never used CL for buy or sell.
I always used ebay. The only thing crappy is when you have a non paying winning bidder. All you do is waste your time and report the non paying user and leave bad feedback haha then you have to repost your auction.